Lake Crescent & Marymere Falls
June 1 - September 30 | 4 hour tour
- Price: $59 Per Passenger + tax
- Monday: 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Friday: 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Limited availability, reservations recommended
- Check-in time: 12:15 PM
- Check-in location: Black Ball Ferry Terminal, Port Angeles, WA
- Snacks available for purchase at Lake Crescent Lodge.
Lake Crescent is one of the most breathtaking, iconic destinations in Olympic National Park. Its glacier fed, crystal clear waters provide one of the most beautiful shades of blue in the Pacific Northwest. It is also carved out of a towering range of mountains, providing an incredibly scenic backdrop. On this guided tour to Lake Crescent, guests will have a choice to: 1) participate in a 1.8 mile guided hiking tour to Marymere Falls, or 2) enjoy the historic Lake Crescent Lodge and nearby nature trails through old-growth forest and the lakefront on their own.
Please call or email us if you have any questions about this tour!
360-457-2259 | firstname.lastname@example.org