SOL DUC FALLS
June 1 - September 30 | 4 hour tour
- Price: $59 Per Passenger + Tax
- Thursday: 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Sunday: 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Limited availability, reservations recommended
- Check-in time: 12:15 PM
- Check-in location: Black Ball Ferry Terminal, Port Angeles, WA
- Olympic National Park entry fees included in price
- Snacks available for purchase at Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort.
In less than a mile, you are able to hike to one of the most picturesque waterfalls in Olympic National Park! On this guided tour, the group will hike through towering old growth forestry, and cross rustic nature bridges until arriving at the iconic Sol Duc River Valley bridge. Upon arrival, you will feel the mist in the air as you savor a front-row view of Sol Duc Falls and the scenic river canyon. The overall hike is 1.6 miles roundtrip.
Please call or email us if you have any questions about this tour!
(360) 457-2259 | firstname.lastname@example.org