Application window closed
May 14, 2018 – September 30, 2018
We are looking for two motivated, detail-oriented individuals to join our team and help us lead guided hiking tours throughout Olympic National Park this summer! If you have a strong passion for exploring the outdoors and sharing that passion with others in a group environment, we are confident this position will be an excellent opportunity.
What to Expect:
All of our Olympic National Park hiking tours and offerings are daytrips. In 2018, we will be adding guides to help lead the following tour offerings:
- Daily Hurricane Ridge Group Tours
- Customized Private Hiking Tours
- Trailhead Shuttle Service primarily on the Pacific Coast
In addition, we expect our guides to answer questions about the wildlife, environment, and history of Olympic National Park and help us continue to improve upon our tour content!
- Facilitate a fun, interactive group environment during guided trip and group hiking activity
- Deliver insightful presentation about Olympic National Park environmental facts and history
- Coordinate tour logistics: check-in, timely execution of tour itinerary, and guiding standards
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Join the Adventure! We believe your passion and career should always align!