directions from seatac airport
Drive through tacoma
- 2 hour 30 minute drive to Port Angeles, WA
- No ferry required
- No toll heading West, toll charged when re-entering Tacoma.
- 3 hours of total travel time
- 30 minute drive to Seattle Ferry Terminal
- 35 minute ferry crossing
- 1 hour 45 minute drive from Bainbridge Island Ferry Terminal to Port Angeles, WA
Drive via Pacific Coast
- 3 hour drive to Kalaloch Lodge in Olympic National Park.
- Close to Ruby Beach, Hoh Rain Forest, and Forks, WA
PLEASE NOTE: All approximated travel time assuming no traffic or ferry backups. Total travel time can vary by 1-2 hours due to busier conditions.