group hiking tour: 7-8 hours
Hiking & Sightseeing: 5-6 Hours
Driving: 2 Hours
Due to significant road work delays and the Olympic National Park goat removal project, our last Klahhane Ridge Tour will be Friday, August 31st. Klahhane Ridge will be available again in June 2019!
$150 per passenger
- Total Miles: 3-6 miles with optional hiking atop the ridge
- Difficulty (1 Very Easy - 5 Very Difficult): 4 Difficult
- About the Hike: 1.5 miles, 1,500 feet elevation gain one-way
- Notable Landmarks: Hurricane Ridge, Mount Olympus, Olympic Mountains, Strait of Juan De Fuca
- Picnic Lunch Available for purchase: $10 + tax (build your own sandwich, chips, trail mix, & bottled water)
- Olympic National Park Entrance Fees
- Certified & Trained Guide
The 1.5 mile Klahhane Ridge switchback trail is a grueling hike with a breathtaking reward atop the ridge. On this private hiking tour, we gain 1,500 feet elevation quickly and steeply on the 1.5 mile switchback trail. Depending on the pace, we can hike an additional 1-3 miles upon reaching the summit of Klahhane Ridge. This hike offers an incredible 360 degree view of the Olympic Mountain interior range to the south and Strait of Juan De Fuca to the north.
Olympic Hiking Co. is a commercially authorized tour operator in Olympic National Park.
360-457-2259 | firstname.lastname@example.org