GRoup Tour: 4 hours
$80 per passenger, 2 passenger minimum
- Total Miles: 2 miles
- Difficulty (1 Very Easy - 5 Very Difficult): 2 Easy
- About the Hike: Flat nature loop, nature stairs for waterfall viewing
- Notable Landmarks: Lake Crescent, Pyramid Peak, Lake Crescent Lodge, Marymere Falls
- Olympic National Park Entrance Fees
- Certified & Trained Guide
Lake Crescent is one of the most breathtaking, iconic destinations in Olympic National Park. Its glacier fed, crystal clear waters provide one of the most beautiful shades of blue in the Pacific Northwest. It is also carved out of a towering range of mountains, providing an incredibly scenic backdrop. On this guided tour, hike 2 miles through Lake Crescent's old growth forests on a nature loop to Marymere Falls. If time permits, we will tour the historical Lake Crescent Lodge built in 1915 and savor the sweeping views of Lake Crescent from the Lodge dock and nearby shoreline.
Please call or email us if you have any questions about this tour!
360-457-2259 | email@example.com