- Tour Duration: 7-8 Hour Group Tour
- Price: $100 per passenger
- Check-in time: 8:15 AM
- Check-in location: Olympic National Park Visitor Center (3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Picnic Meal Available for Purchase: $10+ tax per passenger
A low tide hike to Hole in the Wall at Rialto Beach provides one of the best displays of rugged beauty that makes the Olympic Wilderness Coast so special. On Friday, August 17th, and an ideal 11:43 AM low tide, Olympic Hiking Co. is excited to offer our first "Hike of the Week" to Hole in the Wall!
On this guided hiking tour, we will hike alongside towering sea stacks, massive driftwood logs, and explore tidepools on a 2 mile one-way hike to Hole in the Wall at Rialto Beach (4 miles roundtrip).
Please note, Hole in the Wall is only safely accessible during lowtide, thus we have set up this specific timeslot in order to complete this hiking tour in conjunction with the optimal low tide timing.
More About the Hike
- Hiking Miles: 2 miles one-way, 4 miles roundtrip
- Difficulty Rating (1 Very Easy - 5 Very Difficult): 3 Moderate
- About the Hike: Rocky, slippery terrain during low tide
- Notable Landmarks: Rialto Beach, Hole in the Wall, Pacific Ocean, Lake Crescent (on the drive)