private hiking tour: 7-8 hours
Hiking & Sightseeing: 5-6 Hours
Driving: 1-2 Hours
$500 to book, plus $50 per each additional passenger
- Total Miles: Storm King = 4 Miles; Marymere Falls = 1 mile
- Difficulty (1 Very Easy - 5 Very Difficult): 5 Very Difficult
- About the Hike: Storm King 2.0 miles, 2,000 feet elevation gain one-way
- Notable Landmarks: Lake Crescent, Mount Storm King, Marymere Falls, Lake Crescent Lodge
- Picnic Lunch Available for purchase: $10 + tax (build your own sandwich, chips, trail mix, & bottled water)
- Olympic National Park Entrance Fees
- Certified & Trained Guide
The Storm King Trailhead is accessed via the Marymere Falls nature loop. To warm up our legs, we'll hike through Lake Crescent's beautiful old-growth forestry to reach Marymere Falls, a stunning 90 foot waterfall. One of the best in Olympic National Park!
After our visit to the falls, get ready to sweat. We will gain 2,000 feet elevation in just 2 miles as we hike to the summit of Mount Storm King. The switchbacks are steep and the hike is grueling, but once you see the final approach, adrenaline takes over. You will use three sets of ropes to climb to the viewpoint. Upon arrival, you'll forget about your burning leg muscles as you marvel at the sweeping views of Lake Crescent.
360-457-2259 | firstname.lastname@example.org