June 1 - September 30: 4 hour tour
- Price: $59 Per Passenger + tax
- Wednesday: 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday: 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Limited availability, reservations recommended
- Check-in time: No later than 12:15 PM
- Check-in destination: MV Coho Port Angeles Ferry Terminal
- Olympic National Park entry fees included in price
- Lunch available for purchase at Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center
The tour begins with a scenic chartered shuttle from sea-level in Port Angeles to 5,200 feet elevation atop Hurricane Ridge. Upon arriving at the Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center, enjoy lunch with a front-row view of the snow-capped Olympic Mountains! You can participate in a guided hiking tour led by Olympic Hiking Co. or simply enjoy the beautiful views from the well-positioned Visitor’s Center. On a clear day, these trails provide incredible views of Mount Olympus, the Strait of Juan De Fuca, and gorgeous subalpine terrain.
Please call or email us if you have any questions about this tour!
360-457-2259 | email@example.com